1. Bachelor degree or above, more than three years of automotive EMC testing experience;
2. Familiar with automotive EMC test scheme and solution, and familiar with the certification process of automotive electronic products;
3. Familiar with EMC test standards such as ISO11452, ISO07637 and CISPR 25;
4. Familiar with the process of EMC design and product development;
5. Strong English reading and writing skills, able to read various technical documents and issue English reports.
1. Conduct product electrical performance test and EMC test;
2. Follow up EMC tests with third party testing institutions on business trips;
3. Review EMC test process and report;
4. Promote and participate in solving major EMC risks and problems;
5. Other work assigned by the superior.